Thursday, October 13, 2016

HC Dance Promo Video

Greetings!

Please comment below any feedback about the homecoming dance video. Anything would be helpful. Some helpful feedback ideas would be about plot, actors, song, length, locations, etc.

Thanks,
Tech.

12 comments:

  1. I liked the video overall :) The plot was cute and I think it was a great idea to use Freshmen actors. Maybe another idea would be to get actors from every class? Might be hard to incorporate into the plot, but that would encourage all the classes to watch the video.

    Video editing was great, overall didn't find any major problems with the video and I heard lots of positive feedback about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKED IT.

    As someone who saw the behind-the-scenes happenings of the video, I think one room for improvement is having a clear plan/schedule for each filming session so that actors aren't dallying around/feeling like their time isn't being used productively!

    Everything else I have to say I've already left on the project plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with William about organization, but I liked the video overall :) I'm especially glad that we used freshmen in the video because it made it way more relatable to the underclassmen and (I think!) urged a lot of them to go!!

    GREAT JOB TECH <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video was really great. I felt entertained the entire time and loved the storyline!
    Small comment: It might have been nice to make sure the actors were fully prepared? I remember seeing one of the actors wearing adidas soccer pants to the homecoming dance, which didn't come across as super semi-formal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the story line!! It was an amazing video and it included both upper and lower class which was good.

    I mentioned this in class, and realized that it was hard to open up the opportunity of being in the video to the entire school. However, I understand that finding people who everyone knows is probably the best. This has both positive and negative effect as in that it will make it more wide-spread, but it still has that exclusive feel to it that people who wanted to attend might be hesitant because it seems like only the well-known people were going. That's still something to keep in mind even though a solution might be hard to find.

    Overall, a great video! Good job guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the story line it was super super cute. I agree with Lillian, maybe include all classes, this way all classes would feel more included. Also make sure all actors are prepared and have the necessary props.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the video and how included both freshmen and seniors. I also really liked how (I don't know if this was intentional) you incorporated the class's opinion in the dance (by asking everyone which music they preferred for the video). One thing that I would suggest is actually getting a scene at the actual dance. This way everyone would see how much of a blast going to the dance is!!! GREAT JOB TECH/SOCIAL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the video a lot! Great cinematography/editing :)

    The filming sessions could have been a little more organized though. I noticed that a couple scenes weren't filmed because they were just forgotten, so that created unnecessary hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Props to tech on a great video! I loved the way how you guys incorporated actors from freshmen class. I agree with David about how filming sessions could have been a but more organized. Also, the song was great but I feel that if we looked a little harder, we could find something better! STORYLINE WAS REALLY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comments from here on out, for this post, will not be graded.

    ReplyDelete