Hi everyone!
It's great to hear so much positive feedback on the rally video played at the homecoming rally!
However, Tech would still like to get some feedback from the rest of the class. We understand how dimming the lights prior to the video helped gained the audience's attention and how the subtitles did a good and effective job.
What do you guys think of the video plot? Did the transition from the video to the rally work out well? Should future video have more video effects to get and retain audience attention? Is there anything new you want to see tried out in future videos? Please let us know :)
Thanks,
Tech
Some small comments!
ReplyDelete- Subtitles were good! I think every rally video from now on should have subtitles.
- One part that seemed a little bit off to me was when Mira's ransom note was being read out loud. The words that were read out loud weren't actually on the ransom note! I think it would have just been a little bit more consistent if there were.
- As someone who saw the behind-the-scenes organization of the rally video a little bit, I would leave the same comment that I left on the HC dance video blogger! I think that we can organization our filming times better to make sure that we're moving more quickly/efficiently.
Overall, I was really impressed with this video :)
YAY ok so I wasn't at the rally and didn't get to ACTUALLY see the video being played, but I loved the video itself!! The effects were super nice and I think it was cool :) I wasn't a big fan of my part (jkjk), and I definitely agree with Will that it would've been nice to write out the ransom note!
ReplyDeleteOverall great job Francis/tech, esp with the cool effects :)
I find it really cute that you included humor in your video! It makes it so much more meaningful and interesting to watch.
ReplyDeleteSame with Mira, that the effects were so so so cool with the spaceship style eye-scanning thingy.
I really like the subtitles.
Overall, an amazing job!
I found it so great to watch with the little humor in the video, and the hype getting people ready for the homecoming game. I loved the effects, that was probably the best part. Subtitles were a great idea!
ReplyDeleteVideo effects were great, yo could definitely hear the "oohs" and the "ahhs" from the audience. I have to agree with the above comments that the letters from Mira was a little hard to follow since you couldn't read it, but the plot overall made sense.
ReplyDeleteSubtitles were great, as was dimming the lights. I noticed when I rewatched the video on Youtube that there was the beignning portion about doing the disney channel logo wand thing, and I think it might've been cut out just because the gym was too hard/it was difficult to transition to the video and focus? Maybe it's just me.
Overall I really enjoyed the video :)
Comments from here on out, for this post, will not be graded.
ReplyDelete