Hello Guys!
Recognition would really appreciate it if y'all could leave some feedback on the campus wellness project that we did.
As a reminder, Campus Wellness included:
- Passing out candy (twix) to students on the monday of finals
- "HAPPY HOLIDAY" cards with a pen attached for staff
- Hot chocolate station on the last day of finals
- Cups were provided, Toppings: Sprinkles, Marshmallows and Whipped Cream
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. THIS IDEA IS WONDERFUL. I hope this idea can be done next semester as well before finals. I know many people really enjoyed it. Honestly everything is wonderful so i dont have anything really to say....
ReplyDeleteI thought the campus wellness project was pretty great overall. The only feedback I have is that if we serve hot chocolate in the future, we should definitely figure out how to efficiently serve the drinks. Serving seemed really hectic and I think that can be refined so the process is better.
ReplyDeleteI agree in that the system for passing out hot chocolate could have been a little more refined, but judging by all the other times ASB has given out free drinks or food at an event, it's bound to be relatively chaotic. That said, I do believe we could have prepared a few more water boilers (or perhaps invest in some?), as we kept running out of hot water.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think the project was a very good idea. And I do agree with Chelsea in that maybe we should think of investing in some ASB water boilers/percolators? We seem to use them quite often and there are many events (like movie nights, dances, and more!) I can think of that could put good use to them!
ReplyDeleteI loved this project, I thought this gave students that little extra boost and confidence into their finals. I loved the hot chocolate station, and I agree with Tiffany and Chelsea how we should invest in ASB water boilers/percolators. I think we could've gathered more pitchers to transfer water more easily. Overall it was a great event.
ReplyDeleteI think the students really appreciated this project because it was a nice thing to have right before their finals. I agree it'd be a good idea to purchase some percolators because at the hot chocolate station, we kept running out of water and students had to wait longer. We also could've figured out the water to hot chocolate powder ratio beforehand to avoid having so much variation in the amount of powder we put in each cup.
ReplyDeleteAll of this project was great, and I think almost all of the student body enjoyed having free things for them before some of their most stressful tests of high school. And not to mention, all of the staff was also appreciated at the same time, so you essentially touched the whole school which I think really helped make the Lynbrook atmosphere more welcoming even though it was finals week.
ReplyDelete