REALLY NICE JOB ON HEARTS WEEK!!! <3 <3 <3 I think that using the labels was a really nice idea since it kept everything really uniform! However, since the labels were made of a non paper material, a large chunk of the hearts could not be written upon. Maybe next year you guys can print on a smaller label, or get paper labels that are a similar color to the corresponding hearts.
I liked the labels because it made all the hearts clean and uniform. I saw some people with handwritten hearts and I was told that the labels didn't print in time, so consider early planning/prep for next year!
Personally I think posters should be kept up until 3:30 PM (if possible) to give those with a 7th an opportunity + enough time to write on hearts!
Awesome job guys! I agree that the labels were a good idea, but switching to a paper or some material that can be written on easier would be a good idea. All in all it went pretty well, the only suggestion I have is to think of a different way to secure the hearts, since the fact that they kept detaching seemed to be an issue.
Great job on Hearts Week! I really liked how you guys used labels this year because they are much easier to read and look clean. I think that maybe next year, the hearts could be kept up until 3:15/3:30 so that those who weren't able to sign during brunch and lunch and can sign them after school.
Hearts Week was amazing! I agree with everyone else about the labels: they looked very clean and uniform, but took away space that could be used for a few more messages. I know people really appreciated us keeping the hearts up until 3, but I completely agree with Michael and Robyn about keeping them up for another half hour for those who have a 7th period and for the Wednesday of hearts week. I also agree with Evan about finding a better way to secure the hearts because one piece of tape didn't seem to be enough. Thank you for all your hard work friends!
I thought the hearts were really nicely organized and for the freshmen who didn't know about this, it was really nice to see that freshmen actually participated in it. I think next year, there should be more communication and notice about hearts week such as asking class presidents to post something in the class group to let their classes know. It would be really nice to keep them up afterschool for awhile (half an hour like others suggested). Also, I know there was conflict with some people who didn't get hearts. I heard some people who didn't have a third period didn't get theirs up til a certain day, but it would've been nice to let those people know. Maybe have a form so people who didn't get a heart can submit a request on the form?
Hearts Week was really organized and the project went really smoothly. Aside from the confusion with Powder puff to have staff hearts go up the Friday before, there were no major mishaps. The censoring system went by really fast and smoothly. I think we should have more volunteers after school when it comes to taking down posters. I saw for a couple of days Lillian and Sally doing it themselves. Going off of what Anna said, maybe we should have had an announcement on the PA that hearts will be passed out today?
I really loved Hearts week, it honestly was such a loving week and super fun. I agree with Zainab, the volunteers should've been a lot more people. It would've been easier to put up and take down posters. I loved how the whole class was involved and it made the whole process a lot smoother. I think we should take note that people may not have 3rd periods and have their hearts ready to go and be put up. I think we should also have the hearts in an easier more general way of putting them up, I noticed for sophomores at least, one hearts poster was put a lot farther than everything else when there was a space it could've been put. I also don't think the monitors were necessarily needed, as well as people not actually monitoring.
Hearts week was a overall success with little improvements compared to last year! The event went pretty smoothly and I'm glad that we received many wonderful feedback. One issue that came up was with the location of the hearts, some students told me that the map didn't really help them as the locations didn't really match up; but it was nice to see big aesthetics labels and overall location improvements. The path that we choose for printed labels was pretty nice as well. I also think that having the entire class help out was a great idea. Passing back hearts to people with the same name could also be improved by telling the sorters to be careful when sorting. Overall, great event, rec :)
Overall Hearts week was amazing, and a overall success. I thought it was a great idea to use labels this year instead of writing the names, because it was both uniform and took much less time to put together. Secondly, keeping posters up for longer was nice, because it allowed more people to sign them and I think the student body enjoyed that.
hello!!!
ReplyDeleteREALLY NICE JOB ON HEARTS WEEK!!! <3 <3 <3 I think that using the labels was a really nice idea since it kept everything really uniform! However, since the labels were made of a non paper material, a large chunk of the hearts could not be written upon. Maybe next year you guys can print on a smaller label, or get paper labels that are a similar color to the corresponding hearts.
Awesome job guys!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI liked the labels because it made all the hearts clean and uniform. I saw some people with handwritten hearts and I was told that the labels didn't print in time, so consider early planning/prep for next year!
ReplyDeletePersonally I think posters should be kept up until 3:30 PM (if possible) to give those with a 7th an opportunity + enough time to write on hearts!
overall amazing job!! <3
Awesome job guys! I agree that the labels were a good idea, but switching to a paper or some material that can be written on easier would be a good idea. All in all it went pretty well, the only suggestion I have is to think of a different way to secure the hearts, since the fact that they kept detaching seemed to be an issue.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on Hearts Week! I really liked how you guys used labels this year because they are much easier to read and look clean. I think that maybe next year, the hearts could be kept up until 3:15/3:30 so that those who weren't able to sign during brunch and lunch and can sign them after school.
ReplyDeletehello!
ReplyDeleteThe only feedback that i got was that people were sad that their hearts weren't handwritten because it felt less personal.
And i need to give you props for censoring the hearts every single year, is a lot of work....
Hearts Week was amazing! I agree with everyone else about the labels: they looked very clean and uniform, but took away space that could be used for a few more messages. I know people really appreciated us keeping the hearts up until 3, but I completely agree with Michael and Robyn about keeping them up for another half hour for those who have a 7th period and for the Wednesday of hearts week.
ReplyDeleteI also agree with Evan about finding a better way to secure the hearts because one piece of tape didn't seem to be enough.
Thank you for all your hard work friends!
I thought the hearts were really nicely organized and for the freshmen who didn't know about this, it was really nice to see that freshmen actually participated in it. I think next year, there should be more communication and notice about hearts week such as asking class presidents to post something in the class group to let their classes know. It would be really nice to keep them up afterschool for awhile (half an hour like others suggested). Also, I know there was conflict with some people who didn't get hearts. I heard some people who didn't have a third period didn't get theirs up til a certain day, but it would've been nice to let those people know. Maybe have a form so people who didn't get a heart can submit a request on the form?
ReplyDeleteHearts Week was really organized and the project went really smoothly. Aside from the confusion with Powder puff to have staff hearts go up the Friday before, there were no major mishaps. The censoring system went by really fast and smoothly. I think we should have more volunteers after school when it comes to taking down posters. I saw for a couple of days Lillian and Sally doing it themselves. Going off of what Anna said, maybe we should have had an announcement on the PA that hearts will be passed out today?
ReplyDeleteI really loved Hearts week, it honestly was such a loving week and super fun. I agree with Zainab, the volunteers should've been a lot more people. It would've been easier to put up and take down posters. I loved how the whole class was involved and it made the whole process a lot smoother. I think we should take note that people may not have 3rd periods and have their hearts ready to go and be put up. I think we should also have the hearts in an easier more general way of putting them up, I noticed for sophomores at least, one hearts poster was put a lot farther than everything else when there was a space it could've been put. I also don't think the monitors were necessarily needed, as well as people not actually monitoring.
ReplyDeleteHearts week was a overall success with little improvements compared to last year! The event went pretty smoothly and I'm glad that we received many wonderful feedback. One issue that came up was with the location of the hearts, some students told me that the map didn't really help them as the locations didn't really match up; but it was nice to see big aesthetics labels and overall location improvements. The path that we choose for printed labels was pretty nice as well. I also think that having the entire class help out was a great idea. Passing back hearts to people with the same name could also be improved by telling the sorters to be careful when sorting. Overall, great event, rec :)
ReplyDeleteOverall Hearts week was amazing, and a overall success. I thought it was a great idea to use labels this year instead of writing the names, because it was both uniform and took much less time to put together. Secondly, keeping posters up for longer was nice, because it allowed more people to sign them and I think the student body enjoyed that.
ReplyDelete