Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March ASB Video Feedback

Hi All!

Just looking for some feedback on the March ASB Video.

Apologies that it's still not fully complete, here are some things that we already know to address:

  • Captions! We'll be doing this before Thursday
  • Adding in the Athletics skit where in the placeholder is at the moment
  • Adding in the correct ending credits/important dates/bloopers where the placeholder is at the moment.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HsSWszPg5U

Please feel free to comment about anything/everything else!

Jennifer + Will


6 comments:

  1. I think it was a great video, and I think you guys are definitely getting better at making them. One big thing I noticed was a lot of people were reading from a phone/paper which makes it look less professional, and makes it worse in my eyes. Secondly at the beginning, the mic came into frame, I don't know what you can do about that, maybe crop it slightly or something. otherwise it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really reallllly liked the clips of what happened in the last month, i thought it was really cute and the music matched everything. and i dont think i have any critiques, i mainly just really enjoyed that music montage

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've gotten a lot better at making videos and talkin in them, I would edit out the mic, maybe crop the video so sally is centered. Also for some funny clips, zoom in on adhiv. Other than that it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video was awesome! It really portrayed all the events that were happening this past month really well. There were a lot of funny jokes throughout the video, although I'm not sure I understood most of Pranav's rap. Another thing you could do is just like the December video, where they had different symbols that correspond with the topic, maybe you should add those to give the audience like a visual picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how much editing this would take but it would be hilarious if you added some sort of rap beat to Pranav's rapping LOL Other than, enjoyed the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessss I really enjoyed the video!!! I think that there was the right amount of jokes/funny moments for he video to be informational and funny at the same time.
    However, I do agree with Saif about reading off the phones and the mic being inside the frame.
    Other than that, great job :) loved the video

    ReplyDelete