Hi everyone!
Adhiv, Robyn, Francis and I are excited to begin filming for our "Welcome to Lynbrook Video". We plan on touring the entire school and its facilities, and showing video clips of events that happen at specific locations (ex: when we tour the quad, we'll briefly show Homecoming clips, powderpuff clips, club food day, etc.).
Since this video will be shown to all the Freshmen, we do not want to underrepresent or forget any groups or events on campus. Please a look at our filming calendar and locations at the link below. There are two sheets on the spreadsheet — Events and Tour. Events refer to actual events that we have to film or have already been filmed, while the Tour sheet shows the order of where we will be going during the video.
Also, our team has taken note that renovations will be happening soon. This summer, they will be renovating the fieldhouse but they will only be renovating the quad next summer (2019). Our video will still be relevant to the rest of campus as well.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13OPbPZvwBi1RLBkWKQsWqZ1xoKY_xZGGZshmho9RAa4/edit?usp=sharing
Let us know if we are forgetting any groups, events, or locations on campus!!
First off, great idea, because I didn't know much about lynbrook when I first got here except for the things that my siblings told me. Two things, first I noticed that you guys didn't have anything with administrators or the office, so maybe you can get Ms.Jackson or Ms.Butterworth saying something or show them working and talk over it. Secondly Lynbrook is being remodeled soon, so some of the shots you will get/have will change, so maybe you guys can touch that, but it doesn't matter too much if you don't put it in.
ReplyDeleteI think its a super good idea, i have a suggestion tho! there's pop's concert in the spring (for choir and orchestra) if you want to use that as an event and not just as a tour
ReplyDeleteI think that this is a great idea!! :) since this will be a tour, I'm assuming that a lot of information will be given... I think as long as you guys make it enjoyable/funny rather than just informative, the freshmen would be more inclined to watch :)
ReplyDelete-Some pics of Lynbrook dances and decs (such as the Spring Formal later this year)
ReplyDelete-I think someone mentioned this in class, but if we keep doing this video for future years we could include before/after of the campus after renovations
-Could make it more interesting with some "interviews" with random Lynbrook students?
I think this is a really good idea! I definitely think it should be funny (not necessarily by incorporating a lot of memes) so that it'll be engaging for incoming freshmen to watch! Having a fun video also gets them excited for their upcoming year (and won't immediately making Lynbrook seem boring)
ReplyDelete